- Each submission will be considered for all 4 award categories including the Best in ESG Awards, the Best in Reporting Awards, the ESG Report of the Year Awards and the Theme Award by the judging panel. The applicant does not need to choose the award category.
- Companies that are engaged in Technology Industry or companies that can demonstrate technological advancement deployed in the business models and operations are eligible to compete for ‘ESG Report of the Year (Technology)’, please tick for completing the award in the application form. Submissions with no tick in this field will not be assessed.
- The judging panel will only assess ESG reports from 2019 published by companies whose financial year-end date is on 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 inclusive.
- Duplicated entries will be counted as one submission and only the most recent submission will be processed.
- Submission cut-off time is 11:59pm on 8 November 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted. Submissions with incomplete information and/or required material will not be assessed.
- Please submit information based on the latest annual report published between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2020 inclusive and from the HKEX’s Price and Market Capitalisation Graph page as at your company’s application submission date. Should the date fall on a public holiday, please use data on the last working day before your submission date.
- In case of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final.